dr. fell

Non amo te, nec possum dicere quare;
Hoc tantum posso dicere, non amo te.

Monday, February 28, 2022

Abbot and Costello, the Early Years (and other bits of made-up history)

"I'm a baaaad boy…"

 I honestly have no idea who these youngsters were, but then, does anybody really know anybody else?


Still, I'd bet even their mother thought they bore more than a passing resemblance to:

(image stolen from the internet)

Unless their mother's attention was too wrapped up in getting her hair to do this. 

Don't be annoyed with me. I can't help myself.









All photos except for the actual one of Abbot and Costello are from my pile of auction finds, and are unmarked with identification, other than the occasional studio imprint.

If you like what you see, please feel free to copy/share.

No comments: